During fitness and weight loss, what should I do if I want to eat snacks?
1. When losing weight, the battle with snacks is the most difficult, many people who lose weight, are not afraid of suffering, not afraid of tired, but afraid of snacks will appear in front of them. Moreover, we usually encounter snacks on various occasions: when the office buddies are eating tomato-flavored potato chips when passing by a dessert shop and seeing discounted desserts… At these moments, you will think: Why should I lose weight? Is body shape so important? So, please give up the idea of not eating snacks at all outside of three meals.
2. Food bags have a nutrition facts list, the first item is calories, only choose snacks with less than 300 kilocalories per 100 grams. High-calorie snacks almost always have more than 400 kilocalories per serving, and some even have as many calories as an entire meal.
3. Look at the ingredient list. There is a rule in the ingredient list that the more ingredients you use, the higher the ranking. Try to choose snacks with sugar ranked behind or sugar-free. For example, many people love to eat chocolate, but sugar is usually the first in the list of ingredients, not cocoa powder, which shows that we usually love the chocolate phenomenon, more accurately love to eat sugar.
4. Choose snacks with fewer additives. If there are more than 20 additives in the ingredient list, then try not to choose this low-nutrition snack.
5. Snacks that contain trans fatty acids such as “hydrogenated oil”, “vegetable fat”, “cocoa butter substitute”, “vegetable butter” and “vegetable shortening” in the ingredient list are also not recommended.
6. My Snack Screening List:
- Priority recommended snacks:
Dried fruits and vegetables, seaweed chips, crab sticks, zero-cal jelly, original nuts, soy products, naturally air-dried beef jerky, and low-cal protein bars. These snacks can be eaten as additional meals if you have a craving.
- Limit recommended snacks:
Dark chocolate, graham crackers, milk chips, shredded squid, raisins, etc.
These snacks are suitable for small amounts.
- Avoid snack foods:
Potato chips and other puffed foods, candy, preserved fruit, cakes, white chocolate, butter biscuits, spicy bars, ice cream, etc.
7. Share my usual favorite snack combinations that are filling and not bland. At the same time, let everyone clearly understand the dosage.
- A small piece of dark chocolate + ten nuts (pistachios, almonds, or cashews).
- A handful of blueberries + a cup of unsweetened yogurt. This combination can improve the taste of unsweetened yogurt.
- A sachet of low-salt seaweed + ten cherry tomatoes.
- Whole wheat fiber biscuits + a cup of sugar-free scented tea. Very good afternoon tea pairing.
- A banana + two eggs.
8. Finally, a reminder, do not go to the convenience store before meals, hunger will unconsciously buy a lot of snacks, and not challenge their self-control.
15-Day (1oz) Official HCG Diet Drops Program – officialhcgdietplan