I want to live a minimalist life and buy fewer skincare products, but I’m afraid I’ll have skin problems if I don’t use them. What should I do?
1. Makeup water can not be bought. Use warm water to wash your face in the morning to moisturize your skin, which can replace more than 90% of make-up water.
2. Moisturizing lotion and moisturizers, just buy 1.
- If your skin is oily, you can choose a moisturizing lotion, which is more refreshing and reduces the possibility of sticky skin;
- If you have dry skin, you can choose a moisturizing cream, which has a better ability to retain moisture;
- For normal or combination skin in between, choose a product based on how it feels on the skin.
3. The difference between a moisturizing lotion and a moisturizing cream is that the ratio of water and lipid components is different. Products with a lot of water have a thinner shape, and products with a lot of lipids have a more viscous shape, so the choice of moisturizing lotion and moisturizing cream depends on whether we want the product to be thinner or more viscous.
4. With moisturizing, you can skip the eye cream, because the moisturizing cream can be used around the eyes and the effect is the same.
5. If the skin around your eyes is dry and fine lines appear after replacing the eye cream with a moisturizing, it is also very simple. You can replace the moisturizing product with a moisturizing product that contains retinol and has anti-wrinkle effects.
6. Sunscreen is still recommended to buy, if you must omit it, you can also use the “cover, hide, drag” three words to replace it.
- Cover: Use 1-2 kinds of sun hats/sunglasses/sun masks, long-sleeved clothes, and pants to block the sun;
- Hide: Go out and find a shady place to walk and avoid direct sunlight;
- Drag: Don’t go out too early after getting off work, you won’t leave until the sun goes down.