During the weight-loss period, sometimes especially crave a particular high-calorie food, how to control themselves?
1. Everyone who is losing weight has this experience. Suddenly particular desire to eat a certain food, and they can’t stop without eating it. This is not because of a lack of willpower, but because your habits are not good, either you are used to filling the void with food, or you have some not good “diet” habits during the diet.
2. When this craving emerges, immediately give yourself a group of small tasks that can be done directly, such as: calling a friend, listening to music, watching a movie, chewing gum, taking a bubble bath, Distract yourself by reading a favorite magazine, or going out for shopping, etc.
3. When feeling hungry, the body does not know whether it is thirsty or hungry, when the body does not have enough water, it is easy to crave high-salt food (such as potato chips), this “craving” is actually “thirst”, a glass of water can successfully stop this craving for food.
4. Check if you want to pee every hour during the day, if the time interval is more than 1 hour, it means that the water supplement is not enough and you tend to want to eat a big meal.
5. Do not go without food for more than 5 hours. If it exceeds 5 hours, the blood sugar in the body will drop a lot, and it is easier to crave high-sugar and high-fat foods.
6. Eat some protein (eg eggs, fish, meat, etc.) at every meal. Compared with carbohydrates, protein is not only more satiety but also can better control blood sugar stability, thereby reducing the generation of “craving” desires.
7. If you can’t help it before it’s time to eat, you can eat some healthy snacks such as fruit, yogurt, and a few nuts to ease your hunger.
8. You can arrange a special “indulgence day” every 7-28 days according to your characteristics. At other times, once there is a high-calorie food you want to eat, write it down and wait until that day to eat it, delaying gratification.
9. If it’s nighttime, you can brush your teeth with mint-scented toothpaste and then put on a little lip balm to give yourself a “sealing ritual” so you won’t want to ruin it with heavy foods high in sugar and salt, and your food cravings will be greatly diminished.
10. When food cravings strike, go for a walk or trot, or go to the gym. Fresh air and a good sweat will also help you quench your cravings for high-calorie foods. Many people think that they will eat more after exercise, but in fact, the opposite is true. A British study showed that: when the experimenter refused food intake, the level of hunger hormone increased, while the level of hunger suppressing hormone peptide decreased. At this time, if some low-intensity exercise, but will drive away the hunger, exercise and then eat, but eat less than those who do not exercise.
Enhances blood circulation and digestion – Officialhcgdietplan